What is Auxilen and what is it used for:
- Auxillen is a is a pain killer from the group of medicines called non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs).
- Auxilen is used to treat acute, moderate to severe pain, when taking tablets is not appropriate, such as post-operative pain, renal colic (severe kidney pain) and low back pain.
How Auxilen looks like and what is the content of the pack:
- Auxilen is clear, colorless solution, free from visible particles.
- Auxilen is produced in Type I amber glass ampoules.
- Pack sizes: 1 and 5 ampoules.
- Not all pack sizes can be marketed.