What is Glucophage 1000 mg x 90 tabl. and what is it used for:
- Glucophage contains metformin, a medicine for treatment of diabetes. It belongs to the group of medicines called biguanides.
- Glucophage supports the control of high blood sugar levels to normal levels.
- If you are an overweight adult, the long-term intake of Glucophage supports the decrease of the risk of further complications related to diabetes.
- The intake of Glucophage is related to balanced weight reduction.
How Glucophage 1000 mg. x 90 tabl. looks like and what is the content of the pack:
- Glucophage 1000 mg film-coated tablets are white, round and protuberant with size 19 mmx10,5mm and 6,4 mm with score-line on both sides on one side labelled with “1000”. The tablet could be divided in 2 equal halves.
- Pack sizes of 1(х30),20, 30, 50,60, 90, 100, 120, 180 or 600, in blisters (PVC/AL) or plastic flacons (from polyethylene with high density) with caps, which could not be opened by children (polypropylene) of 20,30,50,60,90,100, 120, 180 or 600 tablets.
- Not all pack sizes can be marketed