What is Diclac tabl. 75mg x 20 and what is it used for:
Diclac 75 ID is a product that relieves pain and suppresses inflammation (a non-steroidal anti-inflammatory / analgesic).
Used to treat:
• rheumatic joint pain (arthritis);
• back pain, “frozen shoulder” syndrome, “tennis elbow” and other forms of rheumatism;
• attacks of gout;
• sprains, sprains or other injuries;
• pain and swelling after surgery;
• painful gynecological inflammatory conditions, including painful menstrual pain;
• infections of the ear, nose or throat.
How Diclac tabl. looks and what is the content of the pack:
Modified-release tablets (bilayer). Original packs containing 10, 20, 50 and 100 modified-release tablets. Primary packaging: PP / Al or PVC / PVDC / Al blisters.
Not all pack sizes may be marketed.