Pharmaceutical form: 470 mg /5 mg coated tablets Magnesium lactate dihydrate, Pyridoxine hydrochloride.
Active substance: Magnesium lactate dihydrate- 470 mg; Pyridoxine hydrochloride- Vitamine B6- 5 mg.
What is MAGNE B6 FORTE and what is it used for:
- MAGNE B6 belongs to the group of mineral supplements.
- This medicine contains magnesium.
- Diagnosed magnesium deficiency- sole or combined that might result in the following symptoms: nervousness, moderate anxiety, generalized weakness, sleep disorders, signs of tension, as well as gastro-intestinal spasms or cardiac disorder (in healthy heart); muscle cramps, tingling feeling.
- The proper intake of magnesium relieves the above-mentioned symptoms.
How it looks like and what is the content of the pack:
- Pack size: a cardboard pack of 50 tablets in polyamide/ aluminum blisters of 10 tablets in blister.