Pharmaceutical form: 7,5 mg/ml oral drops, solution
Active substance: Sodium picosulfate
Concentration of the active substance: sodium picosulfate. 1 ml. contains sodium picosulfate monohydrate, equivalent to 7,5 mg. sodium picosulfate, anhydrous (1 ml=15 drops).
What Pikopil is and what it is used for:
- Pikopil contains an active substance called sodium picosulfate. Pikopil belongs to a group of medicines called laxatives.
- Pikopil works by stimulating the bowel movements and by increasing the amount of water in the bowels.
- Pikopil is used for short-term relief of prolonged or recurrent constipation. (difficulties in excretion).
How Pikopil looks like and what is the content of the pack:
- Pikopil 7,5 mg/ml oral drops, solution is clear, colorless to yellowish liquid.
- Pack sizes - 15 ml or 30 ml oral drops solution. Not all pack sizes could be marketed.
Download PILs here
Download SPC here