Pharmaceutical form: Pikopil 5 mg. tablets, Pikopil 7,5 mg. tablets, Sodium picosulfate, anhydrous
Active substance: sodium picosulfate
Concentration of the active substance:
- Each tablet Pikopil 5 mg contains sodium picosulfate monohydrate, equ to 5 mg. sodium picosulfate anhydrous.
- Each tablet Pikopil 7,5 mg contains sodium picosulfate monohydrate, equivalent to 7,5 mg sodium picosulfate,anhydrous.
What Pikopil is and what it is used for:
- Pikopil contains active substance sodium picosulfate. Pikopil belongs to a group of medicines , called laxatives.
- Pikopil works by stimulating the bowel movements and by increasing the amount of water in the bowels.
- Pikopil is used for short-term relief of prolonged or recurrent constipation. (difficulties in excretion).
How Pikopil looks like and what is the content of the pack:
- Pikopil tablets are white to off-white, round , flat beveled-edge tablets with a score line.
- Pack sizes 10 and 30 tablets.
- Not all pack sizes may be marketed.
Download PILs here
Download SPC here