Pharmaceutical form: Diclofenac Sodium 5 % gel 100 grams
Active substance: diclofenac sodium 1 g. gel contains 100 mg diclofenac sodium.
What is and what is it used for:
- Diclac gel is a pain killer and non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs).
- Diclac gel is used for local application in case of pain, inflammation and swelling in case of: rheumatological disorders of soft tissues (inflammation of tendon and ligaments – tendonitis, tendovaginitis and bursitis, painful immobility of the shoulder, inflammation of the muscles and joints);
- degenerative joint disorders (arthrosis of large and small joints) of the limbs and in the zone of spinal cord;
- sport and domestic injuries ( sprains, injuries, strains).
How it looks like and what is the content of the pack:
- The original pack sizes contain 50 g and 100 g gel. Not all pack sizes may be marketed.
Download PILs here