Pharmaceutical form: 25 mg film-coated tablets Dexketoprofen trometamol
Active substance: dexketoprofen (as dexketoprofen trometamol). Each film-coated tablet contains 25 mg dexketoprofen.
What is DEXOFEN sache x 20 film-coated tablets and what is it used for:
- Dexofen® 25 mg. is a pain killer from the group of medicines called non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs). Dexofen® 25 mg is used for treatment of pain of mild to moderate intensity such as muscles pain, dysmenorrhea and dental pain.
- If in 3-4 days you don’t feel relief or your condition gets worse, you should look for medical advice.
How DEXOFEN sachet x 20 looks like and what is the content of the pack:
- Dexofen ® sachet is produced in sachets, containing lemon-yellow colored granules.
- Dexofen ® sachet is marketed in pack sizes containing 2,4,10, 20, 30, 40, 50, 100 and 500 sachets.
- Not all pack sizes may be marketed.
Download PILs here
Download SPC here