Pharmaceutical form: 500 mg film-coated tablets metformin hydrochloride
Active substance: Active substance is metformin hydrochloride. One film-coated tablet Glucophage 500 mg contains 500 mg metformin hydrochloride, corresponding to 390 mg metformin base.
What is Glucophage 500 mg x 100 tabl. and what is it used for:
- Glucophage contains metformin, a medicine for treatment of diabetes. It belongs to the group of medicines called biguanides.
- Glucophage supports the control of high blood sugar levels to normal levels.
- If you are an overweight adult, the long-term intake of Glucophage supports the decrease of the risk of further complications related to diabetes.
- The intake of Glucophage is related to balanced weight reduction.
How Glucophage 500 mg. x 100 tabl. looks like and what is the content of the pack:
- Glucophage 500 mg film-coated tablets are white, round with size 12 mm diameter x5mm high and protuberant.
- Pack sizes of 1(х100),9, 20,21,30,40,50,56,60, 84,90,100,120,200,500,600or 1000 tablets and in plastic bottles with caps, which could not be opened by children (polypropylene) with 21,30,40,50, 60,100, 120, 300,400,500, 600 or 1000 tablets.
- Not all pack sizes can be marketed
Download PILs here
Download SPC here