Pharmaceutical form: Auxilen 50 mg/2 ml injection/ infusion solution dexketoprofen
Active substance: Dexketoprofen trometamol
Concentration of the active substance: dexketoprofen trometamol. 1 ml of the solution contains dexketoprofen trometamol, corresponding to 25 mg dexketoprofen. One ampule (2 ml.) contains dexketoprofen trometamol, corresponding to 50 mg. dexketoprofen.
What is Auxilen and what is it used for:
- Auxillen is a is a pain killer from the group of medicines called non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs).
- Auxilen is used to treat acute, moderate to severe pain, when taking tablets is not appropriate, such as post-operative pain, renal colic (severe kidney pain) and low back pain.
How Auxilen looks like and what is the content of the pack:
- Auxilen is clear, colorless solution, free from visible particles.
- Auxilen is produced in Type I amber glass ampoules.
- Pack sizes: 1 and 5 ampoules.
- Not all pack sizes can be marketed.
Download PILs here
Download SPCs here