Bestamed is created with the sole purpose to provide solutions and services to companies operating in the pharmacy channel. We are a fast progressing supplier of parallel imported pharmaceuticals, we distribute medical devices and food supplements.
Our mission is to deliver people and society more health care at a lower cost in order to make the healthcare more accessible.
We are achieving this on our own by strengthening the long-term business relations and by establishing partnerships in the fields of development, product supply and marketing.
Our mission is also based on the cause of achieving and maintaining transparency about the information we collect about you, how this information is used and shares and your rights regarding your personal data.
When you use our services, we collect information to make it better for you and therefore we collect the following:
To create a Bestamed account, you need to enter a minimum of personal information that includes: first and last name, phone number, email and year of birth. If you would like to register as a medical specialist, we will ask you for a UIN, a medical specialty, a place where you practice and a title (title).
In order to be able to confirm your registration as a healthcare professional or an expert working in a company, organization or healthcare institution, we will need an additional document or information. This will allow us to provide you with better opportunities for working on the platform (eg, creating pages, content, etc.)
The provision of other personal information in your account is entirely at your discretion. If you wish, you can add your data account as:
* Address of practice * Place of work * Education * Interests * Professional medical publications * Link to webpage * Memberships in organizations * Professional experience * Position / title * Languages * Geo-location * Date and month of birth *
The content of the Bestamed site is accessible to any Internet user and access is not dependent on any consent to the processing of personal data. In case you decide not to provide the minimum required registration data, you will not be able to create an account, but you will be able to access the platform and use some of our services.
III. HOW BESTAMED USES YOUR INFORMATION:
We use your data to provide, personalize, and maintain our services to you or the organization on behalf of which you use our services.
Bestamed may use the personal information you have shared with us to offer you targeted content that may include marketing and / or advertising information. We will ask for your consent for the following possible activities:
(1) Receive a periodic newsletter with useful information on your email. The newsletter would contain articles, news, discussion, training, and other topics according to your interests. The bulletin may contain marketing and / or advertising content. You can unsubscribe at any time through your account settings.
(2) Receive notifications of personal messages from Bestamed to the email you specify. These notifications contain marketing and / or advertising content, but you can block senders if you do not want to receive them. You can unsubscribe email notifications at any time by sending a message to email@example.com
(3) Receive invitations to events, questionnaires and other activities carefully selected for you based on your interests in the email you specify. These invitations may contain marketing and / or advertising content. You can unsubscribe from email invitations at any time by sending a message to firstname.lastname@example.org
We work hard to protect our users' interest in unauthorized access or unauthorized modification, disclosure or destruction of information we store, and to introduce safeguards to protect user information through:
- we use the highest quality standards in the industry;
- we use physical protection measures to prevent unauthorized access to our systems;
- restrict access to personal information to employees, contractors, and others who need to know this information to process it. They are subject to strict contractual obligations of confidentiality, data processing procedures and internal rules and may be disciplined if they fail to comply with all of these obligations;
- We regularly monitor our systems of probable vulnerabilities and attacks;
We introduce various security measures for the security of the user's personal data. In the event of an established risk or unauthorized access to data or a signal from a user (for security risk / unauthorized access), we will take all possible measures to limit the risk and conduct an investigation, to correct security weaknesses / breakthroughs and to inform state institutions of protection of personal data in accordance with the law.
We do not provide "cloaked" data access to our users or servers that store their data to government institutions, but we can give them access, keep and share your information in response to a legal request (such as a court order or others) if the law obliges us to do so.
Your right to control your personal information is very important to us. We therefore give you full control over the information you provide, as well as your willingness to modify or delete any information you provide to us.
Please, refrain from sharing sensitive personal information about yourself in the information you share.
Marketing communication and content for our products and services are an accompanying part of our business. We only use data to inform you, but we do not provide your personal data to third parties.
We offer our users targeted marketing content through our services by using automated profiling. This includes content in the user's information panel that is based on his / her interests. These recommendations may include articles, events, discussions, e-trainings, links with other users, or pages to follow. We do not use automated profiling for any purpose other than the one described here. We do not use automated profiling to make decisions about you when decisions are based solely on automated processing that causes legal consequences affecting you or other consequences that affect you equally.
We use data and content to communicate by promoting our services or our partner services in one or more of the following ways: periodic newsletter; internal messaging system; desktop computer notifications notifications on a mobile device; banners, invitations to events, discussions, trainings, questionnaires; content recommendation and ads service.
We give you the opportunity to opt out of these marketing messages at any time.
VII. YOUR RIGHTS:
Bestamed respects your privacy rights and does its best to protect you. In this regard, please note that:
VIII. YOUR CONSENT:
If you disagree with these changes, you should stop using the website in accordance with paragraph 9 of the General Terms and Conditions.
If necessary, we will again request your consent to process your personal information.
When a user contacts Bestamed for better quality of service, he may be asked to provide additional information to help him / her.