What is Tritace tablet 5 mg x 30 and what is it used for:
Tritace contains a medicine called ramipril. It belongs to a group of medicines called ACE inhibitors (angiotensin converting enzyme inhibitors).
Tritace acts as:
It reduces the substances produced in your body that can raise blood pressure
It helps to relax and dilate your blood vessels
It helps the heart to pump blood to your body
Tritace can be used:
- For the treatment of high blood pressure (hypertension)
- To reduce the risk of heart attack or stroke
- To reduce the risk or to slow down the worsening of kidney problems (when you have or do not have diabetes)
- To treat the heart when it cannot pump enough blood to the body (heart failure)
- As a treatment after a heart attack (myocardial infarction) complicated by heart failure.
How Tritace table looks like 5mg x 30 and what is the content of the pack :
Light red prolonged tablets 8×4 mm with a score line, engraved with 5 and the company logo on the top and NMP and 5 on the bottom. The tablet can be divided into equal doses.
Tritace 5 mg tablets are available in packs of 10, 14, 15, 18, 20, 21, 28, 30, 45, 50, 56, 90, 98, 99, 100, 300, 320, 500 tablets in PVC / Alu blisters and in packs of 500 tablets in brown glass bottles with HDPE screw caps.
Not all pack sizes may be marketed.