Besta Med is a healthcare company, providing strategic solutions and services to companies that are operating in the pharmaceutical sector. At Besta Med we create competitive environment in the pharmaceutical business, and we continue to invest in our talent development and capability building.
Our team of 100+ people is committed to building a community where incredible people want to work long term by living our values of dedication on safety and environment, constant improvement and people growth, bravery and professionalism. If you are ready to innovate, grow and lead, join us as we challenge the expected, seeing no boundaries, moving at a fast pace.
Why will you enjoy this new opportunity?
Do you thrive in an open, positive, and dynamic culture built on competence and trust?
Are you a person who loves working hard and playing hard?
Do you have a passion to improve efficiency and efficacy of processes and generally in the world around you?
If you answered “yes” to the above, then the Software Solutions Specialist role at Besta Med may be a good fit for you. Currently, we are looking for an energetic person interested to develop in this field, located in Sofia, to join our highly motivated and inspired team.
Besta Med uses different software solutions provided by external vendors that help the company to perform its business activities. The company has just implemented ERP which is still in the process of customization. There is also a CRM solution which is developed specifically for the company and is in the process of continuous development. With that in mind we need a person with the following responsibilities.
- Single point of contact with software vendors.
- Analyzing internal company processes to identify needs for personalization and upgrades in the software used by company.
- “Translating” business needs of the company to the language of the software provider, i.e. preparing adequate descriptions of the needed software upgrades for the vendors.
- Overseeing implementation of the new features to be on time and congruent with the assignment.
- Identifying and implementing new software solutions that will help the company optimize business processes.
- Providing technical support and training company end-users of the software.
- Preparing development progress reports.
- Organize and lead temporary teams for developing needed upgrades to the software.
- Reports directly to the Director Business Operations.
What You’ll Need to Succeed:
- Bachelor’s degree or specializations with a focus in information technology, mathematics, statistics, economics, computer science, or similar preferred.
- Possess proven interpersonal, communication, presentation, and problem-solving skills.
- Great organizational and time management skills.
- Project management skills.
- Process oriented and algorithmic thinking.
- Ability to multitask.
- Excellent command of the English language and good oral and written communication skills.
- An array of tools for a personal and professional development.
- Initial onboarding plan and training.
- Food vouchers, MultiSport card and additional health insurance.
- A pleasant and diverse environment with regular trainings, events, team buildings and stimulating activities.
If you want to pursue career within a purpose driven company and become part of an innovative and growing team don’t hesitate to apply today!
We are looking forward to receiving your CV in English!
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality.