At BestaMed we create competitive environment in the pharmaceutical business, and we care about the power of conscious and focus on people uniqueness.
We believe in personal growth – each member of our team is unique, and it is our responsibility to support the expansion of his/her potential. We invest in people by creating the proper environment for their personal growth and by offering exciting opportunities for professional development. We perceive challenges as an opportunity to prove our professionalism and to be chosen as a preferred partner.
BestaMed constantly striving to become an even better place to work. Come join us on our journey to create solutions for a sustainable future!
We grow together!
We are seeking a professional like you for our Regulatory department.
As the key central point of contact for daily operations of the business and with a focus on the short to mid-term outlook, you will work effectively in close collaboration with our Quality Assurance manager, Supply Chain department, as well as governmental institutions, drive activities and initiatives to meet business targets and objectives.
This is a great opportunity for an organized and enthusiastic Regulatory Assistant to join one of the fastest growing and exciting healthcare companies in the marketplace!
Thanks to continuing growth and expansion we are looking for proactive and logical thinker to join our Regulatory team. We have an exciting and challenging opportunity for a Regulatory Assistant to aid in several regulatory activities within the business.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Basic regulatory affairs experience;
- Experience in technical writing and report writing;
- Have a positive ‘can do’ attitude;
- A systematic and methodical approach to their work;
- Excellent accuracy and attention to detail;
- Capable of working on multiple projects, both independently and in a team environment;
- Ability to critically evaluate and summarize complex data into simple messages and actions;
- Prepared to build networks and alliances with peers and external partners.
A degree in a relevant scientific discipline, or equivalent experience
- An array of tools & technologies available on the spot and ready for a steady personal development.
- Initial onboarding plan and training.
- Food vouchers, MultiSport card, additional health insurance and travel expenses.
- A pleasant and diverse environment with regular trainings, events, team buildings and stimulating activities.
If you want to pursue career within a purpose driven company and become part of an innovative and growing team don’t hesitate to apply today!
We are looking forward to receiving your CV in English!
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality