Besta Med Ltd. is a healthcare company, providing strategic solutions and services to patients and companies that are operating in the pharmaceutical sector. Our vision is to be a leading healthcare company offering innovative medicinal products, medical devices, and food supplements, as well as an experienced provider of effective marketing solutions on the pharmaceutical market locally and internationally. At Besta Med we create a competitive environment in the pharmaceutical business, and we continue to invest in our talent development and capability building.
Our team of 100+ people is committed to building a community that attracts incredible people seeking long-term engagement. We strive to embody our core values of unwavering commitment to safety and environmental responsibility, constant improvement and development of our team members, courage and professionalism. If you are ready to innovate, grow and lead, join us as we challenge conventional expectations, moving at a brisk pace and pushing beyond limits.
Why will you enjoy this new opportunity?
Do you thrive in an open, positive, and dynamic culture built on competence and trust?
Are you a person who loves working hard and playing hard?
Do you have a passion to learn how to build brands, develop ATL and BTL campaigns, create brand packaging and run marketing research?
If you answered “yes” to the above, then the Marketing Assistant role at Besta Med may be a good fit for you. Currently, we are looking for an energized person interested to develop in the marketing field, located in Sofia, to join our highly motivated and inspired team.
- Support the Marketing team in positioning our brands according to the marketing strategy.
- Close collaboration with creative, media and social media agencies.
- Support the Marketing team for updating, controlling, and monitoring the brands’ website and Facebook pages.
- Marketing budget oversight.
- Marketing research analysis.
- Monitoring and evaluation of sales volumes, market share trends and competitive activities.
- Participation in the implementation of all brand events and other BTL activities.
- Preparation of weekly and monthly reports and regular presentations.
- Participation in preparation of new launches and tracking the brands’ performance.
- Evaluate and review implemented marketing activities across channels.
- Make field visits with sales and medical representatives.
What You’ll Need to Succeed:
- Bachelor’s degree or specialization with a focus in Marketing or Business Administration.
- Possess proven interpersonal, communication, presentation, and problem-solving skills.
- A passion for marketing.
- Attention to detail and ability to meet deadlines.
- Ability to stay on track with multiple projects.
- Excellent command of the English language and good oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent computer skills including MS Office applications.
- Initial onboarding plan and training.
- Food vouchers, MultiSport card, additional health insurance and travel expenses.
- A pleasant and diverse environment with regular training, events, team buildings and stimulating activities.
- A challenging, yet supportive atmosphere that provides opportunities for growth and development.
- An array of tools & technologies available on the spot and ready for a steady personal development via on-the-job training, instructor led training, coaching and mentoring, industry conferences and networking.
- Cash bonus at the birth of a child and a second one for school-aged children (6-18 years old).
If you want to pursue a career within a purpose driven company and become part of an innovative and growing team, don’t hesitate to apply today!
We are looking forward to receiving your CV in English at email@example.com
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality.