BestaMed is a healthcare company, providing strategic solutions and services to companies that are operating in the pharmaceutical sector. At Besta Med we create competitive environment in the pharmaceutical business, and we continue to invest in our talent development and capability building.
Our team of 100+ people is committed to building a community where incredible people want to work long term by living our values of dedication on safety and environment, constant improvement and people growth, bravery and professionalism. If you are ready to innovate, grow and lead, join us as we challenge the expected, seeing no boundaries, moving at a fast pace.
Why will you enjoy this new opportunity?
Do you thrive in an open, positive, and dynamic culture built on competence and trust?
Are you a person who loves working hard and playing hard?
If you answered “yes” to the above, then the Import Specialist role at Besta Med may be a good fit for you. Currently, we are looking for an energized person interested to develop in the purchasing field, located in Sofia, to join our highly motivated and inspired team.
As an Import Specialist you will take care of purchasing processes, communication with clients and prospects – wholesale companies from the European market. You will also have a specific focus on purchasing and developing the company portfolio with responsibility for the entire business cycle.
We are seeking a new team member that will:
- Establish and maintain positive relationships including effective proactive communication with customers, team members and the company management
- Have strong communication and organizational skills
- Display attention to detail, commitment and professionalism
- Have the ability to prioritize, solve problems and use well-developed multi-tasking skills
- Have proven capacity to work both independently and as a key member of a team
- Help bring creative solutions and routing options to management and the customer
- Communicate with clients and prospects
- Maintain customer-service operation procedures, which satisfies the customer’s expectations
- Confirm and communicate all import “milestones” to customer (e.g.: prices, quantities, product details, collection, etc.)
- Assist in business development in order to expand the company portfolio
- Coordinate purchasing initiatives with key functional areas: regulatory affairs and finance
- Communicate rates/costs to customers and prepare purchase orders, conduct inventory and fulfillment samples
- Manage purchasing quantities with forecast on product demand on local market
- Participate in expo events and field visits to clients
- Fluency in English (any other foreign language will be considered as an advantage)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- 2+ years experience in purchasing/sales related position is considered as an advantage
- University Degree in Business Administration, Economics or related will be considered as an advantage
- Driver license is considered as a plus
- Competitive remuneration package
- Annual bonus, based on defined performance criteria
- Social benefits package, including medical insurance, food vouchers, sport card
- Professional growth in dynamic and challenging atmosphere
- Opportunities to develop a career in multicultural environment
- Regular training and teambuilding events
- Opportunity to travel abroad on business trips, expo events and client visits (up to 10% of the annual working hours);
If you are interested in joining our team, please send us your CV. Cover letter is also welcome. Your application data will be treated with strict confidentiality.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.