Besta Med Ltd. is a healthcare company, providing strategic solutions and services to patients and companies that are operating in the pharmaceutical sector. Our vision is to be a leading healthcare company offering innovative medicinal products, medical devices, and food supplements, as well as an experienced provider of effective marketing solutions on the pharmaceutical market locally and internationally. At Besta Med we create a competitive environment in the pharmaceutical business, and we continue to invest in our talent development and capability building.
Our team of 100+ people is committed to building a community that attracts incredible people seeking long-term engagement. We strive to embody our core values of unwavering commitment to safety and environmental responsibility, constant improvement and development of our team members, courage and professionalism. If you are ready to innovate, grow and lead, join us as we challenge conventional expectations, moving at a brisk pace and pushing beyond limits.
Why will you enjoy this new opportunity?
Do you thrive in an open, positive, and dynamic culture built on competence and trust?
Are you a person who loves working hard and playing hard?
Do you have a passion for brand building, ATL and BTL campaigns?
Do you enjoy working with marketing research, innovation, brand packaging, and liaison with agencies?
If you answered “yes” to the above, then the Brand Manager role at Besta Med may be a good fit for you. Currently, we are looking for an experienced and motivated brand guardian, located in Sofia, to join our highly motivated and inspired team.
- Position our brands according to the marketing strategy.
- Achieve the defined yearly objectives of our entrusted brands, as well as the long-term projection of their development.
- Plan, implement, track, analyze monthly ATL campaigns, distribute materials and conduct marketing campaigns.
- Lead the promotional mix design development and be responsible for its implementation.
- Marketing research analysis.
- Implement brand events and other BTL activities.
- Provide complete and up-to-date materials and information about the entrusted products and prepare product training.
- Make field visits with sales and medical representatives as well as regional managers. Collect data from the market and provide the necessary recommendations and feedback.
- Participate in the innovations planning, carry out market analyzes identifying opportunities for growth, considering market trends and competitors.
- Bachelor’s degree or specialization with a focus in Marketing or Business Administration.
- Education or previous experience in the field of healthcare/pharmacy in a similar position would be considered an advantage.
- Min 2 years of experience in the field of marketing and brand management.
- Ability to achieve the set objectives in a busy work environment and to meet deadlines in planning, forecasting, campaigns development and execution.
- Excellent command of English.
- Excellent computer skills including MS Office applications.
- Ability to adapt to fast-paced environment.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Ability to manage multiple projects with precision and high attention to detail.
- Strong critical thinking and creativity.
- Valid driving license.
- An attractive remuneration package and performance-based bonus.
- Initial onboarding plan and training.
- Food vouchers, MultiSport card, additional health insurance and travel expenses coverage.
- A pleasant and diverse environment with regular training, events, team buildings and stimulating activities.
- A challenging, yet supportive atmosphere that provides opportunities for growth and development.
- An array of tools & technologies available on the spot and ready for a steady personal development via on-the-job training, instructor led training, coaching and mentoring, industry conferences and networking.
- Cash bonus at the birth of a child and a second one for school-aged children (6-18 years old).
If you want to pursue a career within a purpose driven company and become part of an innovative and growing team, don’t hesitate to apply today!
We are looking forward to receiving your CV in English at email@example.com
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality.